Tuesday, March 20, 2012

FREE Kindle Book - Superfoods Simple Breakfast Recipes


Amazon has a FREE kindle book, Superfoods Simple Breakfast Recipes.

Here is a description of the book:

"Losing weight and keeping it off has always been a struggle for me. With the help from this nifty little book, my taste buds exploded with flavor and my belly was getting trimmer. I love the idea of putting Superfoods into all of my meals throughout the day. I find that when I used these recipes in the morning, my day got a BOOST! Truly amazing how the type of food you ingest can make all the difference."
- Alice T., Los Angeles, Ca

Kick-start your day with energy packed Superfood! Breakfast IS the most important meal of the day, and without the proper nutrients your body will not work at optimum performance! Grab your Superfood jetpack and strap in because inside you will discover:

-The mysterious Superfood that will Fight Fat!
-The Superfood that puts your metabolism into OVERDRIVE
-The curious Superfood that helps regulate blood pressure!
-A mega-tiny superfood that helps protect your body from free radicals

Remember, you do not need an Amazon Kindle in order to read these free Kindle Books. You can download it to your Smartphone, PC, Mac, iPod, or iPad or read it in the Kindle Cloud Reader as well!

Thanks Surviving The Stores

No comments:

Post a Comment