Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Morning Star Farms Garden Veggie Patties Review





I was given the opportunity to review a Morning Star Farm product as a member of BzzAgent.  I chose to try the Morning Star Farms Garden Veggie Patties.  I was pleasantly surprised at how well they tasted.  I expected them to be hard to chew and flavorless.  While they were just the opposite...tender and full of flavor.  You could taste and see the carrots, bell peppers, onions and water chestnuts.  I chose to make a double cheese veggie patty on sourdough bread with mayo, honey mustard, pickle and tomato.  It was just what the doctor ordered for lunch on a cold day.  My only issue was the water chestnut could have been chopped a little smaller.  I had about two bites that seemed to be only water chestnut.  I will definitely buy this product again and try a few other varieties as well.

I was provided a free manufacturer's coupon from BzzAgent as well as coupons to giveaway.  I was not compensated for this review and all opinions expressed here are my own.




No comments:

Post a Comment