Thursday, March 8, 2012

Cumin Glazed Carrots


I came across this recipe, Cumin Glazed Carrots, in a magazine (I think it was Woman's Day but I am not sure) and thought I would give it a try.  I had to do something with the 6 pounds of carrots I bought.  I ate 3 pounds with dip but that was my limit.  My family really enjoyed the taste of the carrots...I hope you enjoy it as well.  The only problem I found is that after it cooks the pan is really dirty from the honey.  I find if I cook it in a glass pan it makes for easy cleanup.

2 tbsp olive oil
3/4 tsp ground cumin
1 tbsp fresh lemon juice
1 Tbs honey
1,/2 tsp fine sea salt
1/8 tsp black pepper
1 lb carrots (you can cut them it you like) 
 
  
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.  Mix all of the ingredients except the carrots in a bowl.  Add the carrots and coat.  Place in a pan and cook in the oven for about 20 minutes or until desired tenderness. 


No comments:

Post a Comment