Monday, October 18, 2010

My CVS Deals



These deals coincide with this week's ad.

$5 ECB wyb 3 Kellogg’s Nutri-Grain Bars 3/$9 (Limit 2 deals)
Minus (3) $0.75 any box of Nutri-Grain bars found at Publix
Total Due:  $6.75

(2) Gold Emblem mini pretzel bag, 5 oz. - $0.79
Minus (1) $1/2 Gold Emblem nuts or pretzel products from the CVS
Total Due:  $0.58

(5) Coke 12 pack – $2.99
Total Due:  $14.95

I also used (1) $5 off a $25 order and $7.98 in ECB from last week.  

After all coupons I paid a total of $10.10 and received $5 in ECB for next week.

4 comments:

  1. Those $5/25's are so helpful. Nice job! I would like to invite you to link up your CVS shopping trips each week at Simply CVS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stopping back to say thanks for linking up your CVS shopping trip at Simply CVS.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another great job Chandra! I stocked up on Diet Cokes this week and I love being able to get a deal on them :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks...had to stock up on soda for my husband.

    ReplyDelete